Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Curious Annie

(no, my name isn't Annie!)

1. Can you flick a bottle cap (NO WAY)
2. Can you make a rock skip in a lake (NO)
3. Can you do a HEADstand (YES)
4. Can you do a cartwheel (Yes & pretty well i might add)
5. Can you do a one-arm pushup (almost)
6. Can you dive (no..not even close)
7. Can you whistle by using fingers at sides of your mouth (i wish)
8. Can you throw a frisbee (yes)
9. Can you do the butterfly swim stroke (sloppily)
10.Can you ride a skateboard (like an X-GAMER)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

1. Not as well as Hidalgo, but yes. I can get it across the bar.
2. yes
3. no
4. yes!
5. Not a snowball's chance in hell.
6. Yes
7. Professionally
8. Yes
9. Yes, did it for the swim team for years.
10. Yes. Teaching my oldest right now.

Middle Girl said...

1. Haven't in awhile-think I can still pull it off.
2.See one.
3.Oh hell no.
4.see 3.
5. are you kidding me? uhm, no.
6.take a dive? tee hee. no,don't do water.
7.when I was 10, maybe until 12.
8.like a champ!
9.see 6.
10.if I'm sitting on it-sure, otherwise no. :(

Kelly said...

1. It's been awhile, but I'm sure I could.
2. Ocassionally.
3. Hell, no. It was one of the reasons I left ballet class at age 4. I had to take tumbling as part of the package.
4. That's another no,
5. I hope to one day.
6. No.
7. God, I wish I could.
8. Hallelujah! Finally something I can do consistently from this list!
9. Very clumsily with lots of splashing.
10. Maybe for a couple of feet.

If I didn't know myself better, I'd feel like an unathletic, uncoordinated dolt after answering these questions. =:0

afuntanilla said...

thanks for the replies. a great way to start my day with smiles. i'll post my own answers.