Thursday, November 16, 2006

can't think of a title...

  • trinity2
  • let me borrow season 1 on dvd of GREY'S ANATOMY, so after my grumpster mood during the day yesterday, it was great to sit down last night and watch some of the episodes. It was neat to see the past episodes and how the characters interacted then vs. now.....sometimes, i come into work and i feel "assualted" by the energy of those around me...loud, bustling, energy right when i walk in the door and sit at my desk. I am just not ready for that at 7:30-8:00am...days when i wish i had my own office and could shut the door....Temperatures recently dropped here in GA. after a nasty rainstorm all day yesterday. A high of 50 today....I realize this is warm to some of you northerners....Mandy mentioned something yesterday about ICE CREAM and i was thinkin', I sure do miss a good 'ole ICE CREAM PARLOUR. Long ago and far away, I used to go to one in my old hometown. Full of dark wood, leather booths and even a waitress to come take the order. I recall the extensive menu and the offerings huge when they plopped them down in front of me as I waited eagerly to put my spoon in the whipped cream. YUMMY! Those places don't even exist anymore....SIGH....On a brighter note, I will be leaving for the BRIGHT LIGHTS, LITTLE CITY (L.V.) in 4 days!! Yippee. I am gonna have great food, be with good friends, play, hope to have some luck and who knows... maybe even get lucky!

    6 comments:

    Middle Girl said...

    I was in Vegas about a month ago and yah, food good. Not lucky though (on either point) but a good time was had by daughter and I.

    Smooth, creamy goodness...and ice cream yummy too. :)

    Have a blast!

    Anonymous said...

    Hopefully, the dice won't be the only lucky things ;-)~
    Glad you enjoyed Greys - it was a good night for it last night!

    Anonymous said...

    I hope your day is going better today and that you have a great time in Vegas. Here's to luck making its way to you in all of its manifestations! :)

    afuntanilla said...

    thanks, all. i hope the dice are rollin' my way.

    The Snarkess said...

    Look out for those buffets - my stomach has still not returned to its normal size!!

    Wishing you lucky dice...hope you come home with a jackpot and some GREAT stories for us!

    r.d. said...

    Vegas baby! excellent-