Thursday, September 14, 2006

ok..i'll play too.

10 Things to be PSYCHED about


1. I'm alive and healthy

2. I'm debt free

3. SF GIANTS are STILL in the PLAYOFF hunt

4. Falcons won their first game & I won a bet. Thanks, oddsmakers

5. I'm going to VEGAS in November & staying here…www.wynnlasvegas.com

6. I'm figuring out the whole iphoto thing on my apple laptop and excited about creating things with it…

7. NEW SURVIVOR starts tonight. Yes, I am a big fan. It's the ONLY reality show I watch & one of the only things I watch on TV besides sports

8. I'll be 36 yrs old soon & will buy myself one of the new ipod nanos that was just unveiled this week. (can you tell I am a APPLE fan??)

9. It APPEARS that decent movies will FINALLY be at the theaters….i'm crossing my fingers

10. FALL is THIS close with wonderful colors abound

3 comments:

r.d. said...

What decent movies, please fill me in. I haven't been all summer because there's nothing I want to see.

Trinity2 said...

Only 36?! Justa ba-by! ;-)

afuntanilla said...

r.d - just saw Half Nelson last night which was good. A quiet, sad, indie type film. not much happens, but it's the acting and the story that are great. not a hollywood type film at all.

others that look promising:
All the Kings Men
Infamous
The Prestige
Little Children

These are all coming out soon.