Friday, August 25, 2006

Once Upon A Time...

There were two young women. One lived upstairs, one lived downstairs. One had blond, short messy-straight hair and one had short, brown, crazy curly hair. Once had blue eyes, one brown. One day, the blond, blue-eyed one knocked on the door of the other. "Can I borrow an egg? I'm baking and I need one more egg." The dark haired girl said "of course. c'mon up". They walked upsatirs to the main part of the apartment to get the egg.

They have been best friends ever since.

5 comments:

The Snarkess said...

Is that you and Trinity?!?!?

Or is it a riddle and I'm too dense to get it? I wouldn't be surprised...I'm not proud to admit it but lately I've been really screwing up on the "word verification" thing on comments :(

I blame eating out of tin cans.

r.d. said...

Did the egg get cooked?

afuntanilla said...

Claire...tin cans? what's up with that? no, not trinity and I. it's my pal in SF. i.e. reason for my trip!

r.d.
yes, egg cot cooked and i am sure we got some of whatever it was used for...cannot remember now

Trinity2 said...

I'm surprised you even had an egg! ;-)

afuntanilla said...

Trin....it was only because i was living with alec, so ya know...he probably bought the egg! :)