Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2 moments






this morning, i caught a bit of sunrise and whenever i do, i am often reminded of a time i spent in thailand/nepal in 1992. i had woken on my final day in bangkok and was waiting for a taxi to take me to the airport. i caught an amazing and beautiful sunrise that morning that i have never forgotten. i was flying home after 2 weeks on the other side of the world! it was a precious moment. after flying home to San Francisco(at the time), i took a taxi home and went to sleep. I woke the next morning very early and went up to my roof with a cup of coffee....to catch the sunrise in San Francisco. It was gorgeous. I was overwhelmed with the fact that i had caught these two beautiful moments in two entirely different places...separated only by space and time.

here's to the moments that make us stop.

Cheers

1 comment:

Trinity2 said...

I didn't know you went there!