Thursday, August 17, 2006

remember the ad libs? Fill in the Blanks...

My answers are in Parentheses

I like my coffee________________.(1/2 & 1/2 & a bit of brown sugar) While, sipping
my coffee, I really like to______________.(read the newspaper or journal). If i am
really struggling, energy wise, later in the day, I will have ________________
(starbucks cappuccino) or ____________(SoBe Adrenaline Rush) to pick me up.

On my way to work, I listen to _______________(NPR or 92.9 dave fm). I ___________
enjoy)my commute to work, except when__________________(i am running late &
traffic is bad). I'm so glad I don't_____________________. (live where i have to
take a train, like i used to in SF!)

Today I am feeling_________________(ok, but a bit disoriented) and i really wish
that after work, I could _________________(get a foot massage)
I also wish i had enought money to________________(go to a spa in santa barbara for
a week. But, that will have to wait for now.

Last night, I drank __________________(a cappuccino, water, then a Cosmopolitan)
and thought about________________________(my upcoming trip to SF). It made me feel
kinda _________________.(happy/excited)

As the weekend nears, I am looking forward to ___________________. (good weather,
good workouts,good food). I really need to _____________________(buy clothes) and i
hope i get to do that also.



Kinda Silly, but i hope some of you play.

3 comments:

Trinity2 said...

I like my coffee with splenda and soy milk. While, sipping
my coffee, I really like to iron my clothes I am wearing that day to work. If i am really struggling, energy wise, later in the day, I will have Starbucks
to pick me up.

On my way to work, I listen to Satellite Radio. I think my commute to work is ok most days, except when traffic is bad. I'm so glad I don't live further from the office.
Today I am feeling great!I really wish
that it were Friday! I also wish that I was on my way to the lake right now! But, that will have to wait for now.

Last night, I drank several beers and socialized with my friends. It was fun!

As the weekend nears, I am looking forward to good weather,
being with friends at the lake and skiing! I really need to pack the gymbag, car and cooler.

Rissamama3 said...

I like my coffee cream and sugar. While, sipping
my coffee, I really like to take the dog out and sit on my porch. If i am
really struggling, energy wise, later in the day, I will have a cup of coffee or SoBe Gold to pick me up.

On my way to work, I listen to the radio or hook my Ipod up. I
enjoy my commute to work, except when stuck in traffic. I'm so glad I don't live in my old house anymore.

Today I am feeling kinda sick and i really wish
that after work, I could finally get to the doctors.
I also wish i had enought money to take a nice long vacation.

Last night, I drank 3 beers
and thought aboutwhen my move will finally end. It made me feel
kinda anxious.

As the weekend nears, I am looking forward to resting a little. I really need to try and catch up on sleep.

afuntanilla said...

thanks so much for playing!
t2-see ya soon
betty--hope u feel better. :)