Friday, August 11, 2006

this world....

i find myself so disturbed by the events of the world, especially as of late. the "war" is israel/lebanon; the death that happened in our community, all the freaking news i hear every day about someone killing their child, their mother, etc...and then the blow of yesterday...
as i listened to last nights news, the newsman said they are not even sure they caught the whole plan!
I am not angry. I found myself sad and scared, actually. I feel like i want to go hide somewhere. But where, where are we safe?

Maybe Hawaii??? I never hear of bad things in Hawaii. Maybe i ought to check it out.

1 comment:

Zanne said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog--I always love meeting new people! Really related to this post. Instead of dealing with how I felt, I just did the tag post instead. Thanks for writing about this. I had a similar version of your Hawaii thought--I was thinking New Zealand! :)