Sunday, December 02, 2007

Going All Out

Since a couple of people, Trinity and R.D. have posted their Christmas wish lists, I thought I would throw my hat into the ring as well. Hey, you never know what Santa will bring!

On the TECHNO side:

I'd love a new MAC BOOK and my very first
Digital Camera so I can post more pictures like the rest of you folks.

On the wearable side: another
COOL WATCH

Also, a gift card to Peets Coffee will do since I spend quite a few bucks ordering coffee from the west coast to satisfy my addictive, snobby need.

Other than what is listed, I could go for a hellavua training program so I can run a marathon in under 4 hours, a few more new high net worth clients so I can book another trip to Vegas with Trinity and BP and book us a suite at BELLAGIO

Also, I would say world peace, but i think just peace in my own city of Atlanta would be more reasonable. Murder rates were up in 2007. C'mon folks, it's CHRISTMAS TIME.

5 comments:

SassyFemme said...

The new MacBooks are sweet!

r.d. said...

Ahhh, peace and love... and MacBooks. Well I certainly hope Santa is good to you this year Afunt!

thethinker said...

I would loooove to get a Mac Book. Unfortunately, we're having a really inexpensive Christmas this year because, as my parents say, "You're going to be in college next year and it's going to cost a lot. That's your Christmas present."

afuntanilla said...

sassy-- yes, indeed

r.d. - i hope the same for you, girl

thinker girl - but, you will need a MAC for college!! can't that be a good argument??

Trinity2 said...

Yeah, well - I know of two things that weren't on that list, missy!