Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 travels

I went quite a few places in 2007. Some for fun/relaxation and some for races. Here is a quick re-cap:

Jan - drove about 1-2 hrs to LAKE OCONEE & stayed at the Ritzy RITZ CARLTON
Feb - drove to Birmingham, AL to run the Mercedes Half Marathon (sadly, I cannot run it in 2008 as I will be in NJ)
April- drove about 2 hrs to BLUE RIDGE, GA and stayed at the "sleepy bear cabin"
May - flew to Chicago for "blog friend fest"
May-June - flew to Philadelphia for 10k race and fun
June - drove to the beach in Florida for my first ever trip to the "sunshine state"
July - flew to Seattle for fun & my first ever trip to Pacific Northwest
August - drove about 3 -4 hrs to Huntsville, AL for a 10k race and fun
November - flew to Baltimore for JFK 50 Mile race and fun
November - flew to VEGAS for....(hey, what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas)

It was a good year for travel. Looking ahead to 2008, I already know I will be taking at least 2 trips in the first 3 months of the year. And, just maybe....i will take a trip outside of the U.S. this year.

What about ya'll? Got any travel plans for 2008?

No comments: