Thursday, March 01, 2007

a bit about your hostess

i don’t own a digital camera

i have approximately 15 pairs of tennis shoes

i don’t understand the need to climb mt everest and such places

i have no tattooes and would never get any

i’ve never had a manicure or pedicure

i stole a bottle of peach schnapps when i was 17, got drunk with 2 boys who were my best friends and fell into the San Leandro Marina.

i’m a pro at Galaga, Pac-Man, Centipede, and Pinball games

i would be afraid to go scuba diving

i wanted and possible secretly still do want to be either an FBI agent, CIA agent or Detective

i love going to a nice spa for massage

i miss the water (landlocked over here in GA)

sometimes, i think i want to move to a 3rd world country

i LOVE rollercoasters, water balloon tosses, & pillow fights

i did very poorly on SAT

friends snorted cocaine in front of me in high school while i declined

i often feel like i don’t belong anywhere

i’m afraid to die

i want to be crermated

i aim to be grateful everyday for all i am and all i have

I can do a headstand, cartwheel and roundoff

i’m not a very good swimmer

i am mostly bored by shopping of any kind, except probably running shoes!

i often flirt with waitresses

i’m moody

right now my life mainly consists of working, running & reading

i love a good cosmopolitan

i love big, clean bathrooms
i love candles but can only seem to purchase 2 at a time

i don’t enjoy walking

my dream is to design my own house

i’ve dated someone who was once a stripper

i’ve had yucky coffee in Abilene, TX

i believe in a higher power/spiritual guidance

i loved going to church as a child, mostly because of the gathering aspect

i loved a boy, once

i don’t like it when people talk because they are uncomfortable with silence

i think i was a monk in a past life

i don’t know what to believe about this life -- afterwards

i don’t know how to drive a stickshift

i love to stand up, put my head back, extend my arms and TWIRL...


Cheers!

10 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Your list is quite intriguing. We share some points...won't say which ones..yet.

Kelly said...

Fascinating list, AF. I'm surprised (and then not), of sharing many of the items on your list. A bit spooky, actually, but nice.

We can share a cosmo and chat about this. :)

storm indigo said...

with all of the running you do, you deserve a pedicure.

flirting with waitresses, AF, I am quite surprised by that one. ;)

Trinity2 said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing that!

SassyFemme said...

15 pairs of tennis shoes??? Do you actually wear all of them?

Theresa said...

You are exceptionally cool (as if there was any doubt).

afuntanilla said...

O.D.>>thx, would love to hear the similiarities - do tell!

kelly>thx. we'll be having cosmos together quite soon!!!

storm-what? u don't flirt with waitresses

trinity--thx, girl!

sassy -- i only wear about 5 different ones at the moment. the rest, i just cannot toss!!

theresa-awww....thanks!!! back at ya!

storm indigo said...

AF, noooo!(blushing) I rarely initiate flirting. Actually, hardly ever.

r.d. said...

Pillow fights?, I never understand that one. Doesn't that only happen in the movies?-

canadian sadie said...

Except for the dating strippers part, I think we may very well be the same person. I identify entirely too much with the spinning in circles and determining to be content with my lot in life. Well, other than the stripper part, I also tend to like boys. :) But it doesn't stop me from flirting with pretty much everyone I meet.