Saturday, January 12, 2008

a couple of things

that bug me or i just plain don't get:

1) when people say, "GET OVER IT"
2) when people say, "LIGHTEN UP"
3) when I go to a coffeehouse and walk up to the counter and the person waiting on me JUST LOOKS AT ME...doesn't smile, doesn't ask, "can i help you" or "what would you like." JUST STARES AT ME....UM HELLO...I am YOUR customer, coming into YOUR establishment
4) when people constantly gossip about others
5) when people talk on and on about themselves, especially in groups
6) when people talk on the cell phone and TRY TO ORDER COFFEE at the SAME TIME (THEN, in THIS case, the barista can be rude)
7) when i continue to wear socks with holes in them (AND I HAVE NEW ONES I HAVE NOT PUT ON YET)

2 comments:

r.d. said...

Hell, lighten up afunt! You know people are self-centered, young insecure,punks who could care less about their jobs. As far as your socks go, only you have the answer to that one.

SassyFemme said...

I hear you on #4. When I hear others start gossiping I want little to do with them. I can't help but wonder when I'll be the subject of gossip.