Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"the way i see it..."

why is it that, in general, people always wait til they are deathly ill or someone else is or something of the sorts before they really start appreciating, really living? why do we need such a "shake-up"? I feel like I want to shout out: "this is it, folks. this is the moment we have. take advantage of it. yes, smell the flowers, smile, be bigger than you think you can be. go for it. whatever it is. just go for it." that is what i want to shout out. we are not prisoners. we are free. take advantage of this....this LIFE.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are so right. I admit to using the "shake ups" to wake me up many times. I find that when I've done that, the "shake up" didn't have staying power. I feel on the cusp of that again and I most definitely don't want to go there . I want to make a conscious choice.

Thanks for the food for thought. :)