Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happily stolen from gumdropgal

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:

a) paper route as a child. i really enjoyed it. especially the tips in quarters or better yet, dollar bills
b) cashier at Winchell's Donuts ( used to eat many glazed twists. yum)
c) project manager for a spanish and asian yellow page directory company
4) housecleaner/yard helper person

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER (i'm sure i could name MANY...)

a) the hours
b) crash
c) heat
d) rocky

FOUR TV SHOES I LIKE

a) the closer
b) grey's anatomy
c) law and order (CI, SVU)
d) private practice

FOUR PLACES I'VE GONE ON VACATION

a) nepal
b) seattle
c) ny
d) florida panhandle

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS

a) burritos
b) yogurt w/ granola
c) bagel w/ scrambled egg & cheese
d) perfectly baked potato w/ cheese

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

a) yahoo finance
b) yahoo sports
c) my blogs
d) google

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE

a) lake tahoe
b) sitting in a cozy room w/ a great fire going and have it be cold outside
c) on a retreat somewhere
d) palm springs


Consider yourself tagged if you wish to be...

7 comments:

mitzh said...

You had a cool list of 4 things...

I also like the hours and crash, it's also nice to work in a place that involves food, yes? You've got the chance to taste each and one of their products.

Thanks for visiting my page. Truly appreciate it.

afuntanilla said...

mitzh - thx. i enjoy your site!!

thethinker said...

I loooove Grey's Anatomy. I liked it much better in the first season (it's gone slightly downhill), but it's still pretty good. As for Private Practice, I haven't gotten around to watching that show yet.

afuntanilla said...

thinkergirl -- check out PP; it's getting better..

Maggie said...

lake tahoe? Really? I've never been there. Heard it was gorgeous.

Did you enjoy Nepal?

afuntanilla said...

mags...tahoe is awesome!!
nepal was an amazing experience!

Middle Girl said...

I wanted a paper route as a kid. My older brother had one and totally flubbed it--boo.

Cool list.