Thursday, June 14, 2007

odds n ends

This is a compilation of perhaps quirky or unusal things about me:

1) I look under hotel beds before going to sleep just to make sure no psycho-killer or dead body is underneath

2) I've never eaten a Big Mac, Whopper or Banana Split

3) I check my alarm about 7 times before going to sleep

4) I read books and listen the the braves baseball games at the same time

5) I've never seen "It's a Wonderful Life", "Miracle on 34th Street", or "Casablanca"

6) I hug myself

7) I think most women look better WITHOUT make-up of any kind

8) I didn't know what a papsmear was until age 21

9) I don't really enjoy zoos or aquariums

10) I don't like sushi or artichokes. (it seems most people like these)

7 comments:

r.d. said...

I've never been on a roller coaster... or seen any of those either in #5. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with #7 though- MOST women (not all) could benefit from wearing a little something- (hate to say it but it's true)

SassyFemme said...

I do the same thing with the alarm clock and I totally agree with you on #10.

canadian sadie said...

I hate avocado. And sushi. And eggs. And I'm used to the funny looks that brings me.

Trinity2 said...

# 1 I am just resigned to the fact that all hotels (and condos) have bed bugs and/or dirty and I try really hard not to think about it while I am staying in them.
#2 Big macs - I eat them rarely but only when hung over!
#4 I have to do SOMETHING while listening to or watching Braves baseball!
#5 I've never seen any of those but have recently wanted to see Casablanca.
# 10 the only thing I will not eat is turnips only bc my mom tried to fool me into eating them one time calling them mashed potatoes.

Middle Girl said...

I am rarely asleep when my alarm sounds.

I too think most women (at least most of the ones I know) look better without make-up.

Sushi ok. Artichokes not so much, unless they're smushed, smashed or ground up to resemble something else--and / or turned into a dip/spread.

ChickyBabe said...

I put my alarm off 7 times before I get out of bed. And I still check the time!

storm indigo said...

In hotels, I double lock the doors and check the shower.

I completely agree with #7. I think mostly b/c most are not good at applying it.

I haven't had a banana split in years, but now I want one.
;)