Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone - Apple craze

I stepped out of my office and walked over to the mall just now. I am writing this post from the Apple Store in the mall. YES, there are MANY folks lined up (well, sitting on chairs and floor mostly) waiting for when the first purchase of the iphone can be made. Apple will close its stores at 3pm i believe and then re-open at 6pm for the big launch. A screen beside me says "374 minutes..."

Awesome. I hope sales go nuts. I hope people love the product.

Whatever you think about Apple as a company, you have to admit they have revolutioned our digital world. Hats off to them.

GO NUTS!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love my Treo but I'd be very interested in the iPhone if Verizon carried it.

I LOVE Apple products and I hope it's a huge success too.

Maggie said...

I'm SOL for the Appler here in Montana.

Let me know how it is! :)

ChickyBabe said...

I look forward to reading the reviews from users. Sounds like it's going to be another success.

afuntanilla said...

mags - i didn't get one..i was just over there checking it out.