Thursday, April 03, 2008

how well do you think you know me?

this is hopefully fun for you! this is true and i just want to see what your answer will be:

In my apartment building there is a laundry room that requires a key. When the door shuts, it automatically locks. I recently misplaced my key and I had laundry stuck in the room for a few days. it was laundry that i kinda needed...socks, underwear, etc... But, i couldn't get back in cause I couldn't find my key. This went on for about 3-4 days.

My question to you is what do you think I did?

1) call my lease manager and ask for a new key?
2) ask my neighbors to borrow their key
3) wait until i see the door open/unlocked to get my stuff?

5 comments:

Trinity2 said...

3

Kelly said...

I'm with T2. It's #3.

SassyFemme said...

I'm guessing it's #3. If it were the others it probably wouldn't have gone on for 3-4 days.

Maggie said...

Number 3

r.d. said...

I'm going with #1- only because I think you got tired waiting for #3 to happen.