Friday, April 25, 2008

How well do you think you know me? Part of a series..

About 5 years ago, I was living in SF. One day, I went across the bay to Marin County for a mountain bike ride. First time in a long time. Hooked up with a couple of guys I had meet off Craigslist. The trail we went on was pretty ambitious for a novice like myself, but I had not known the itinerary beforehand.
So, we go up and up on a narrow trail. I stop at one point to get my barrings. I lost my footing and my left kneecap fell right into the pointy area of a rock, causing a deep hole, blood, and pain. My 2 fellow compadres helped me down the trail and to my car, where one of them played medic with my handy first aid kit!!
They encouraged me to go to the ER because I would need stitches.
So, I drove mysef back into SF and into the ER at USF.
Soon enough I was seen by a petite woman physician's assistant who very quickly caught my attention. She had somewhat of a husky voice and mixed in humor with compassion as she stitched me up. We exchanged some conversation and I really enjoyed it....and wanted more. She was attractive and most likely a lesbian!! When she saw my name on the chart, she exclaimed, WOW, what a great name!"
So, what do you think my next action was??

Did I
1) Leave her my phone number
2) Ask for her number
3) Send her a note
4) Send her flowers
5) Nothing?

7 comments:

r.d. said...

I'm going with #3... you probably thanked her for whatever she did-or said. If it's not #3 it's #5.

Kelly said...

I say you thought about doing one or more of the other things but you ended up with #5.

SassyFemme said...

I'm also going to say #5.

Trinity2 said...

Hmm, I'm going to say #4

r.d. said...

#4?!, really t2? Wow if that's true I would be amazed... Let's have it afunt, what's the answer.

storm indigo said...

I hope it was #4. Otherwise it's #5.

Trinity2 said...

r.d. - lol - HEY! I know her the most!! >:-]