Monday, March 24, 2008

OH -- THE MADNESS!

OK - here is where I stand after the first 2 rounds of the mens NCAA Tournament: as we head into the SWEET 16, 9 of my 16 picks are in. But, here's the deal: I have been so entertained watching some of these games that I have been thrilled to see an upset, even if I lose the team from my picks. For example, watching DUKE lose to West Virginia was spectacular! Watching little known DAVIDSON come from way behind to beat GEORGETOWN was just SWEET. What has been so great about these games is THE HUSTLE of these guys. THEY SCRAMBLE, THROW THEIR BODIES into every play it seems. AWESOME. GUTTY Performances. Even if you don't watch sports or know anything about these teams, you still gotta be impressed.

Can't wait til Thursday and the next round of games!! Yippee

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

I'm watching the women's games and loving every minute of them... at least the ones I can stay awake for.